Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Conquering my back

I have rested for 4 days by not working out and putting hot compress on my back. The pain has gone done considerably but it's not quite 100% well yet. I will go and see a doctor later but I decided to workout because I don't want my muscles to go all soft on me.

I'm used to working out with pain and this has never stopped me before so I'm not going to let it hamper me now. I did my plyometrics session with my trainer for cardio then I moved on to doing weights with core workouts afterwards. I did pretty well except for the deadlift, my back hurts when I bend over too much so I took a step back from that one. I understand the need to respect my body and when something doesn't feel right, I won't push it until it gets better.

I was able to take some photos of the equipments we use:








No comments:

Post a Comment