Sunday, May 22, 2011

Frustrated!

I have a confession to make. I have started working out more after I had my second child because I also eat more. I told myself that I don't want to deprive myself of the food and snacks that I like to eat so I'll just burn what I eat. The problem is that I think I eat more than what I burn so the result is I'm not as thin as I used to be.
I have also developed bad stress eating habits and when I'm too busy and starving, I tend to gravitate to eating the easy to grab ones which aren't from the healthiest food groups. I know that I'm getting older and so my metabolism is slower yet I can't help myself most of the time.
I know that temptations and bad situations will always be there and what I need to change is my thinking and will power but doing is always harder than knowing. I really am just a bit frustrated with my lack of will power with regards to food. I'll try to take it one day at a time and I really do want to improve my eating habits because I know that this will be my downfall.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment