Sunday, May 8, 2011

Reality Check!

The other day two of our friends were confined in the hospital. My best friend C had gall stones and had her gall bladder removed. My hubby's other good friend's lungs collapsed. I had a jolt of reality. Am I really in that age that being hospitalized because of organs failing or being compromised is not a far fetched notion anymore?
I'm 31 years old and our friend's that got hospitalized are about a year older from me. I must admit that I got scared by what happened to them. I don't want to end up in the hospital anytime soon that's why I am now more determined to always exercise and to always incorporate yoga to my life to help my body repair itself somewhat. I would like to believe that so far I have not done any permanent damage to my body yet and I would like to keep myself healthy for my hubby and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment