Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 13 of the 30 day Bikram Yoga Challenge

I did not wake up with the best feeling this morning. I was feeling tired inspite of having 7 hours of sleep. When I found out that Omar was teaching, I wasn't sure what kind of class I'd get but when I saw that Ginger and Rina were practicing with us, I got a bit worried.
It was not cold this morning and Omar hardly opened the door or windows so I was really feeling the humidity and how hard it was to breathe. When he did open the window for a very short time, not much air would come in. If thoughts could kill I think Omar would have fallen flat on his face right then and there. I think I just directed my frustrations at him because my mind was quite weak this morning. I gave in to my thirst and drank water about 4 times. Towards the end, I could feel the pricking sensation of pins and needles all over my hands, face and feet. I really despise that feeling because it paralyses me and makes doing anything a hundred times harder.
I think that I haven't been able to drink enough water especially since I did a double yesterday. It's just hard to remember to drink sometimes especially when I'm busy with the kids, work and household errands. I hope that tomorrow would be better for me.
For today, I'm thankful that I was able to go and practice despite the laziness that I felt.
Day 14 & 15 coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment