Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 6 of the 30 day Bikram Challenge

I came back at 4pm for my day 6 and I reserved my mat. I prepared what I had to and I was a bit surprised that Ginger was the one practicing beside me. Omar was also going to practice at that time. Was I pressured much? Not really. The good thing about practicing with teachers is that they give off such good energy that I felt in the zone the whole time. It's true that when I practice the energy that people give off help or distract me from my practice. If I am practicing with people who don't stop complaining with their breaths then it becomes harder for me to practice. Since Ginger was the one beside me, I had a great practice because it seemed like our energies were there supporting and encouraging each other to stay in the postures and give more to each and every one. 
I did a double class yesterday but they were spaced apart and I found this to be more manageable than the back to back ones. I know that I do have to start getting used to long classes because I plan to take advanced classes on august so maybe i'll do 3 more back to back classes towards the end of my challenge. 
Today, I'm thankful for the energy that I shared with the class and that I was able to refrain from drinking water again.
Day 7 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment