Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 29 of the 30 day Bikram Yoga Challenge



 I was looking forward to my practice today. I got to the studio quite early so I wasn’t harassed. I didn’t know who our teacher would be and at this point I didn’t care. If the class was going to be hard then I welcome it because it’s my 2nd to the last day.

Omar was there eating his banana so I assumed that he would be teaching but then Ginger and Rina arrived and Ginger said she was teaching. I was looking forward to class because I knew that Omar and Rina’s energy would help us in our practice.

To be honest, I was quite surprised that Ginger was nice because she kept on opening the door and windows. Because of the rainy weather, the room was cold and since it was so early it was harder to sweat. Today was probably one day that I wouldn’t have minded the heat. I really was into my practice this morning. I admit that I was getting distracted a bit by someone constantly burping next to me but I just told myself to zone in on myself so that I wouldn’t get affected by others.

Because I had my physical therapy yesterday, my back muscles were more relaxed (still stiff but better than yesterday). I was able to go deeper into backbends and I felt that my legs were able to go higher in bow. I can feel my shoulders loosening up so I’m able to make them move more.

I can’t believe that it’s almost over. Just one more class to go then it’s time for our party. I am excited to celebrate. I know we all deserve it =)

Day 30 coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment