Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 17 of the 30 day Bikram Yoga Challenge

For my 17th day, I was once again awarded with a very challenging class by Ginger. I guess my body is still getting used to staying in the postures for such a long time. The hard part is trying to regulate my breath after exerting so much effort. I find that the rest in between the standing series postures to be short that I struggle to get my heart rate down before the next posture.
Ginger was telling the class that we should try not caring about what the teacher is doing (i.e. whether he or she is moving near the door or window and you're hoping that they'll open it) and just concentrate on ourselves so as not to get so affected by all the external things happening around us. I completely agree with her but doing is so much harder than knowing right?
I notice that I'm really getting burned out and I'm trying my best to hold on to my sanity. AAAHHHHHHHHHH! That's me shouting as a way of venting out.
Day 18 coming up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment